Subject: Internships sought

Internships sought

From: Auer Tuula <tuula.auer>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999
We are two object conservation students from Finland looking for an
internship place for our second internship.  We are also studying
archaeology in the university of Helsinki.  We would be interested
in conservation in the field and also in the lab with the
archaeological finds.  We'll have our internship from August till
October 1999. We don't expect to be paid; it's a part of our
studies. Conservators interested, please contact us

    Saila.Sorsa [at] Helsinki__fi
    Anne.Karjalainen [at] evamk__fi
    Fax: +358 9 41787 235

                 Distributed: Friday, January 29, 1999