Subject: Japanese folding screens and scrolls

Japanese folding screens and scrolls

From: Katarzyna Zych <katzych>
Date: Saturday, January 23, 1999
For preparing my final year thesis I am searching for information
regarding making, conserving and restoring Japanese folding screens
and scrolls.

Could any of you help me with this? I would be mainly interested in
bibliographic references. Are there web-related sites where I could
do searches to find out more about it?

Katarzyna Zych
Student of Paper-Based Art Restoration
Centre de Namur / Brabant Wallon de Formation Permanente pour les
Classes Moyennes et les PME
Belgium

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 27, 1999