Subject: Call for papers: student conference--addendum

Call for papers: student conference--addendum

From: Katerina Balcarova <skolares>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999
I would like to add a little bit more of information to subject of
2nd Student International Conference held in Litomysl, Czech
Republic, May 24-28. 1999. We have got some more application forms
through Conservation DistList.  The Conference is not concerned
"only" with paper and related materials conservation, but also with
conservation of wallpaintings, plaster and stone. These other things
are being taught at the School in Litomysl as well.  We would be
happy to see students doing varies types of work and also in fields
which are not named above.

Katerina Balcarova
The School for Restoration and Conservation Techniques
Jiraskova 3
570 01 Litomysl
Czech Republic

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 27, 1999