Subject: Storage of showcards

Storage of showcards

From: Anna Morgan <anna.morgan>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 1999
We have a large collection of showcards in our archive. These were
metal signs, sometimes enamelled, sometimes with cardboard laminated
fronts.  We would like to be able to store them so they can be
easily flicked through but I am unsure whether something like a
secol polyester wallet would be a suitable for storage of something
with a metal content. Any advice on suitable storage would be
appreciated,

Anna Morgan
Guinness Deputy Archivist

                 Distributed: Friday, January 22, 1999