Subject: Concrete sculpture

Concrete sculpture

From: Isabelle Leirens <isabelle.leirens>
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999
I would like to thank Christopher Weeks and N.J. Bud Goldstone for
their interesting information. I would like to ask Mr. Goldstone some
more questions about the information he sent:

    what recipe of mixture of  cement and sand did you develop and
    use?

    which system did you use to localise the place of the
    reinforcements in the sculpture (metal detector,...)?

Thank you for helping us in our quest.

Isabelle Leirens
Responsible for stone sculpture

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 20, 1999