Subject: Educational opportunities in photograph conservation

Educational opportunities in photograph conservation

From: Marta Barandiaran <uppbalam>
Date: Monday, January 11, 1999
I teach Conservation and Restoration of Fine Arts at the University
of The Basque Country (Spain). Although we offer different
Conservation Specialties we do not have Photograph Conservation.
Some of my students are very interested on it and they would like to
know where to go to get a proper education, both in Europe and the
USA. Thank you for your help,

Marta Barandiaran
University of The Basque Country
Bilbao