Subject: Source for HEPA filters

Source for HEPA filters

From: Claire McCurdy <awt>
Date: Thursday, January 7, 1999
We have been using a EuroClean vacuum cleaner with HEPA filters to
vacuum mold off damaged books, and our filters have run out. Neither
the HEPA Corporation nor the EuroClean folks, nor TALAS Library
Products  have been able to tell us where we might locate a vendor
in the New York area for these filters.

Can anyone on the list apprise me of a local vendor in NY, NJ or CT?
or perhaps, let me know of a possible substitution which we could
make?  Thanks  in advance for your assistance.

Claire McCurdy
Archives, The Burke Library
Union Theological Seminary

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 12, 1999