Subject: Position at Colin Piper Conservation

Position at Colin Piper Conservation

From: Lyndsay Piper <piper.conservation>
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 1999
Furniture Conservator/Restorer
Colin Piper Conservation

Our top team member is moving on to teach at West Dean College and
we require a talented, enthusiastic individual to take his place.
You will need strong cabinet-making skills and the ability to
produce work to a high standard within tight deadlines, whilst
maintaining a meticulous and ethical approach to your work. We can
offer a good salary, commensurate with experience and skill, a
superb working environment and the opportunity to further your
development. Our well equipped studio workshops are situated on the
edge of the Cotswolds. Please apply in writing accompanied by full
CV to:

    Colin Piper
    Highfield House
    The Greens, Leafield