Subject: Fellowship at the Walters Art Gallery--corrigendum

Fellowship at the Walters Art Gallery--corrigendum

From: Paul Smith <wagcon<-a>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 1997
As many of you have pointed out, a mistake in dates was made
concerning our 17 Dec 1997 listing for a postgraduate painting
conservation fellowship.  The correct term of the fellowship is fall
1998 through summer 1999, and not a year earlier as we erroneously
published.  The remaining information, including the application due
date of February 13, 1998, is correct.  We regret any confusion this
may have caused.

                 Distributed: Friday, December 19, 1997