Subject: UV filters

UV filters

From: Ana Marie Liddell <amliddell<-a>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 1997
I am concerned about the installation of a painting in a spot which
is exposed in part to mid-afternoon sun.  The use of blinds would
not be practical but protecting the window/door with a UV coating
may be possible. What would you suggest as the best possible
solution and where would I purchase the necessary material?

                 Distributed: Friday, December 19, 1997