Subject: Educational material

Educational material

From: Pete Sixbey <psixbey<-a>
Date: Friday, December 12, 1997
I am frequently asked to make presentations on various conservation
topics throughout the year to different groups as I am sure many of
you are. It would be nice if there was a listing of materials and I
am thinking primarily of audio visual presentations: slide shows,
videos, CDs, etc. that are available relating to conservation that
would make it easy to locate these materials as needed. I know that
most of the larger organizations such as AASLH have listings of
their particular educational materials. Does anyone have a
compilation of these or feel that such a list would be beneficial to
others like myself.

                 Distributed: Friday, December 12, 1997