Subject: Plasticine

Plasticine

From: John Grace <jgrace<-a>
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 1997
The National Archives of Canada has a number of moulds and models
made of Plasticine.  I would like to know if anyone has investigated
the off-gassing characteristics of this material.  We need to
determine whether these objects need to be segregated from other
metal objects in our Medals collection for long term storage.  Thank
you,

John Grace
Preservation Division
National Archives of Canada