Subject: Water damaged paintings

Water damaged paintings

From: Carolina Herrera Kemp <jha<-a>
Date: Sunday, May 11, 1997
I'm doing a research about water damage in easel paintings in order
to get my degree in Art Conservation and Restoration at Universidad
Catolica de Chile. There is little conservation information and
bibliography here in Chile so, if you have any information than
could be useful to my research (papers, photographs of water damaged
paintings, studies about how paintings materials response to water,
prevention, treatments), I'll appreciate you to send it to me to the
following address:

    Carolina Herrera Kemp
    Las Orquideas
    1623 Jardin de Los Andes
    Rancagua
    Chile

                Distributed: Wednesday, December 3, 1997