Subject: Preservation committees

Preservation committees

From: Robert J. Milevski <milevski<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 1997
I have looked on CoOL for info on preservation committees in
libraries and found nothing.  If you have a preservation committee
in your library,  could you please email me a copy of your
committee's charge or share it with this list?  I am also interested
in knowing whether such committees are useful within your particular
institutional context.  My query is merely fact gathering for
possible consideration of such a committee in my library.  Thanks.

This query was posted on another list without much response.

Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library
One Washington Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-258-5591
Fax: 609-258-4105

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 26, 1997