Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Jamie Franco <jamie.franco<-a>
Date: Saturday, November 22, 1997
I'm an undergraduate student at Johns Hopkins University who is
interested in pursuing a career in Art Conservation and I'm trying
to locate an internship position for the summer.  At the moment I'm
trying to find ones in the international scene however I'm not being
met with much luck.  Are there any suggestions that someone could
offer which would make this easier?

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 25, 1997