Subject: Adhesives for ceramics

Adhesives for ceramics

From: David Gill <101721.336<-a>
Date: Friday, November 21, 1997
I am interested in the properties and advantages of the following
adhesives for restoration of ceramics: Paraloid, B72, Epotek 301, in
comparison to HEXTAL NYL-1 and Devcon 2-ton Crystal Clear.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for use of these
materials in ceramic restoration. Many thanks.

David Gill
Restoration Student UK.

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 25, 1997