Subject: Adhesives used in conservation book binding

Adhesives used in conservation book binding

From: Audrey Wilson <awilson<-a>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

We are currently reviewing the adhesives used by our conservators in
Conservation Access, State Library of New South Wales.  We are
particularly interested to know what types of adhesive are used by
book conservators to repair bindings - new and old.  A short answer
or a reference to a relevant article would be much appreciated, or
just your own opinion. Many thanks,

Audrey Wilson

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 19, 1997