Subject: Preservation logo competition

Preservation logo competition

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 1997
The Preservation Department of the Milton S. Eisenhower Library of
the Johns Hopkins University in collaboration with the Visual
Communications Core Studio class of the Maryland Institute College
of Art present the final designs in a preservation logo competition
at <URL:http://dkc.mse.jhu.edu/preservations/index.html>

Please visit our web site to view the designs and then help us
choose the winning design by casting your vote on the voting page.

Voting ends on December 3, 1997 so don't delay, visit our web site
and help in the selection of the best design for the preservation
awareness campaign that will be launched in spring 1998.

Jeanne Drewes
Preservation Department
Milton S. Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD  21218
410-516-5486
Fax: 410-516-4355

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 19, 1997