Subject: Liquid gate printing

Liquid gate printing

From: Irela Nunez de Lucioni <mlucioni<-a>
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 1997
I'd like to receive some help in preparing some deteriorated 3. min
reels of 16 mm. home movies filmed in 1950. In my institution we
have an optical printer, so I hope shrunken and deformed material
passes through, but there is some crystallisation due to humidity
and fungi: I wonder if there could be prepared a liquid gate to be
added to our printer. Thank you,

Irela Nunez de Lucioni
Archivo Peruano de Imagen y Sonido
Av. Bolivar 1830, Lima 21, Peru