Subject: Displaying headdresses

Displaying headdresses

From: Caroline O'Rorke <icsbris<-a>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 1997
We have a client who has an American Indian headdress and he would
like to display it. Our problem is how ? It needs to be displayed in
such a way that it is easily accessible and either on the wall or
free standing. Dimensions are : 800mm wide, 900mm long, 500mm deep
and the skull plate is 200mm in diameter. If anyone has any
suggestions as to the best way to display this piece, it would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 14, 1997