Subject: RFB for supplies

RFB for supplies

From: Karla Geerlings <mulkgeer<-a>
Date: Friday, October 10, 1997
The libraries at the University of Missouri--Columbia will soon be
required to contract with a bidder for preservation/book repair
supplies for which we spend over a certain amount of money each
year--mostly boards and papers.

If anyone on the list has an example of an RFP or RFB for supply
provision which can be shared I would appreciate having a copy.
Thanks,

Karla L. Geerlings
Preservation Unit Head
University of MO-Columbia