Subject: Publication on thermographic papers

Publication on thermographic papers

From: Ian Batterham <ianb<-a>
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 1997
I am trying to locate a publication put out by The Institute of
Paper Chemistry in 1965 namely

    Thermographic Papers, By L. Roth and J. Weiner, The Institute of
    Paper Chemistry, Bibl. Series, no. 221, 1965.

I could not locate the book in Australia and am unsure whether the
IPC still exists. Does anybody on the DistList have the reference in
question, or know where I could find it, or know of the current
status of the IPC? I would be most grateful for any information.

Ian Batterham
Australian Archives

                 Distributed: Thursday, October 9, 1997