Subject: Mouse pad foam

Mouse pad foam

From: Caroline Clawson <cclawson<-a>
Date: Thursday, October 2, 1997
We are interested in purchasing some mouse pad foam to cushion a
workbench intended for framing and unframing.  The supplier of the
foam is Rubate Corporation.  The mouse pad foam is bonded on one
side with ebony nylon fabric.  Has anyone used this material for a
similar purpose in a conservation lab?  We are concerned that there
may be a noticeable odor over a period of time, or that it may fade
or degrade rapidly under bright interior light.

                  Distributed: Monday, October 6, 1997