Subject: Pens with permanent ink

Pens with permanent ink

From: Dale Peters <petersd<-a>
Date: Thursday, October 2, 1997
Scott Campbell <ScottCampbell<-a t->adidam< . >org> writes

>In my last posting I asked about permanent/archival ballpoint pens.
>Dale Peters wrote about a "Scottish investigation of various
>commercial products, published in the Abbey Newsletter a few years
>back".

My apologies to Scott Campbell for erring on the side of blind faith
in Abbey Newsletter.  I have since located the article on permanent
pens:

    Ramsay, Pauline & Thomson, David. "Pens for museum
    documentation".  Conservation News (UKIC), Number 43, Nov 1990.
    p12-14.

Dale Peters
Paper Conservator
Campbell Collections of the University of Natal
220 Marriott Road
Durban 4001
South Africa
+27 31 260 2306