Subject: Aluminum paper clips

Aluminum paper clips

From: Elaine Smyth <notebs<-a>
Date: Friday, September 26, 1997
Does anyone know of a source for aluminum paper clips?  Our manuscripts
processing unit has been using aluminum paper clips that are tinted various
colors, making them easy to distinguish from non-archival clips.  However,
our supplier quit business, and we have not yet found another source.  Any
assistance would be very much appreciated.

Elaine B. Smyth
Curator of Rare Books & the E.A. McIlhenny Natural History Collection
Special Collections, LSU Libraries
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300
504-388-6547