Subject: Humidifying paper using Gore-Tex

Humidifying paper using Gore-Tex

From: Andrew Stevens <arsteven<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 1997
Can anyone on this list direct me to an article or book that
discusses the use of Gore-Tex or some similar microporous material
in humidifying paper?  There is an allusion to it in a previous
message to this list, but I'd like more details that I can pass
along to some colleagues not on the net. Thanks in advance,

Drew Stevens
Curator of Prints and Drawings
Elvehjem Museum
University of Wisconsin--Madison

               Distributed: Thursday, September 25, 1997