Subject: Storage

Storage

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub<-a>
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 1997
Harold Holland <harl<-a t->unb< . >ca> asked for information about the
National Archive in Koblenz and its system of passive environmental
control.  Wolf Buchmann gave a paper on it, with numerous drawings
to show structural details, at the IFLA/ICA Seminar on Research in
Preservation and Conservation, May 25-29, 1991, in New York.  I only
have the preprints, but if there were printed proceedings in a
library near him, he could look it up.  If not, I can send a copy
(for a small fee) or give the author's address, as it was in 1991.
The paper has 20 pages.

Ellen McCrady
Editor
Abbey Publications
7105 Geneva Dr.
Austin, TX 78723

               Distributed: Thursday, September 25, 1997