Subject: Latex paint on exhibition cases

Latex paint on exhibition cases

From: Ramona Duncan-Huse <rduncan<-a>
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 1997
Emily Klayman <eklayman<-a t->sivm< . >si< . >edu> writes

>The Museum Research Lab of GCI has informally recommended Sinclair
>brand paints as being safer than many others.

I searched the Thomas Register of American Manufacturers
<URL:http://www.thomasregister.com> for the Sinclair product or
company name but was unsuccessful in finding a source. Could someone
supply a source for this brand of paint? Thanks,

Ramona Duncan-Huse
Head of Conservation
Indiana Historical Society Library
315 W. Ohio Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
317-232-1879
Fax: 317-233-3109

               Distributed: Thursday, September 25, 1997