Subject: Frederick Bearman moves to Camberwell

Frederick Bearman moves to Camberwell

From: Frederick Bearman <fb22<-a>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 1997
Please be advised that as of September 30th, Frederick Bearman will
be leaving his current position as Head of Conservation for Columbia
University Libraries. As of November 3rd, he will be taking up a new
post as Director of the Conservation Centre,

    Camberwell College of Arts
    The London Institute
    Peckham Road
    London SE5 8UF, England
    UK.
    +44 171 514 6304
    Fax: +44 171 514 6318.

I'd like to thank all those who have made my time in the US an enjoyable
and rewarding experience. With all best wishes,

Frederick Bearman

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 17, 1997