Subject: Quake Wax

Quake Wax

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447<-a>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 1997
Kathy Hall <kathyhall<-a t->mail< . >utexas< . >edu> writes

>Could anyone help me to find a supplier for 'Quake Wax'? We have a
>Sevres vase which needs to be secured to a marble desk top. Would
>microcrystalline wax be a good alternative?

Parties in the States wishing to continue to obtain small quantities of
microcrystalline, Renaissance and polythene 'A' waxes, laponite,
epotek and assorted grades of rhoplex and acryloid should contact our
N. American office

    Conservation Resources Int, LLC
    8000H Forbes Place
    Springfield
    Virginia 22151
    800-634-6932

CRLLC have these and a bunch of other goodies in stock and will
happily provide their latest catalogue upon request.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
England

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 17, 1997