Subject: Quake Wax

Quake Wax

From: Bill Schein <B.Schein<-a>
Date: Friday, September 12, 1997
Quake way or if microcrystalline wax would work as an alternative.

I believe that the only supplier for Quake Wax was Conservation
Material. From any info that I know I think that they are no longer
in business. Microcrystalline wax has adhesive and flexible
properties that work well when applied correctly.  Conservator's
Emporium may be a source for this product or at least to tell you
what could be used in place of Quake Wax. They supply different
types of microcrystalline wax.  They can be reached at 702-852-0404.
Ask for Bill or Yolanda.  You can also reach them by e-mail at
b.schein<-a t->ccni< . >net.

Bill Schein

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 16, 1997