Subject: Sources for materials

Sources for materials

From: Michael Maggen <maggen<-a>
Date: Sunday, September 7, 1997
Howard Wellman <hbwellman<-a t->compuserve< . >com>writes:

>Can anyone please tell me what other industries use the following
>conservation materials?
>
>    Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
>    Ethylenediaminetetra-acetic acid (EDTA)
>    Sodium hexametaphosphate ("Calgon" - though I've heard that
>        Calgon doesn't contain this anymore - comments?)
>    Benzotriazole (BTA)

I called our chemical suppliers and asked them about these products
they answered they have  most of them in thier stocks and you can
order any quantity you need, by the way for the PEG you need to
specify which type of PEG you need since there are nearly 10
different types of such product. Here is the name and address:

    Balgar
    Givat Shaul Sapir Bld, 2
    P.O.B 35110
    Jerusalem