Subject: Catalog of restoration and museology books

Catalog of restoration and museology books

From: Thomas Diehl <th.diehl<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 4, 1997
The yearly catalog "Books on Restoration & Museology" just got in
from the printers and will be distributed again to about 12.000
professionals worldwide. Again it is fully bilingual
(German/English), again it is free, and--no, not again, but as a new
record-- t contains 950 international publications in German,
English, French, and Italian this time.

As always, we also provided electronic versions at our web site for
everybody who is interested to view and download. You can choose
between ordinary HTML and Acrobat PDF files. To make use of the
latter you'd need Acrobat Reader version 3.

For more information please see our web site at
<URL:http://www.siegl.de/>

You can view most of this site with any browser. To use it
effectively, though, we strongly recommend a browser that makes use
of frames and a screen resolution of at least 800x600 pixels.

Thomas Diehl
Siegl's Bookstore
P.O.Box 801703
D-81617 Munich (Germany)