Subject: Sources for materials

Sources for materials

From: Bill Schein <b.schein<-a>
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 1997
Howard Wellman <hbwellman<-a t->compuserve< . >com> writes

>Can anyone please tell me what other industries use the following
>conservation materials?
>
>    Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
>    Ethylenediaminetetra-acetic acid (EDTA)
>    Sodium hexametaphosphate ("Calgon" - though I've heard that
>        Calgon doesn't contain this anymore - comments?)
>    Benzotriazole (BTA)

These products may be able to be sourced in bulk quantities as you
requested.  You may try and source them in the U.S.A. through:

    Conservator's Emporium
    100 Standing Rock Circle
    Reno, NV 89522
    702-852-0404
    Fax: 702-852-3737
    b.schein<-a t->ccni< . >net

Hope this helps in finding easier sources for the above materials.

Bill Schein

                 Distributed: Friday, September 5, 1997