Subject: Course syllabi sought

Course syllabi sought

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl<-a>
Date: Friday, September 5, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I am currently collecting material for a web site devoted to
conservation courses, which will be accessible via CoOL.  For this,
I would like to receive information about courses taught now or in
the recent past.  "Course" should be broadly construed here--formal
or informal, offered for academic credit or not.  It might be a
general introduction to conservation, or focus on any
sub-discipline. I am especially interested in teaching materials
used in to supplement internships and other individual or
small-group instruction.  Relevant details include:

    Course name
    Instructor, place taught, date(s)
    Intended audience/academic level
    Course summary
    Syllabus or outline
    Reading lists

Please send information and queries to me.

Sarah Lowengard
P.O. Box 6611
New York, NY 10128

                 Distributed: Friday, September 5, 1997