Subject: Microfilm scanners

Microfilm scanners

From: Enrico Flaiani <efl<-a>
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 1997
My office would like to start a new project of digitizing a large
amount of 35 mm negative microfilms stored in our archives.
Unfortunately, we have almost no idea about where to find a machine
that does such a work. I tried to look on the Web but the results
were not so good. Do anyone know a particular machine to do this
work or a firm that produces such machines? Or, at least, are you
able to suggest anything to do? Thank you very much,

Enrico Flaiani

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 28, 1997