Subject: Parts for microfilming equipment

Parts for microfilming equipment

From: Sarah Talley <asitmain.stalley<-a>
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 1997
I have been asked where to find parts for a Microsize 2400.  The
person said it was a microfilm processor, but I believe it's
actually a fiche camera.  She can't determine if Microsize is the
brand name of the piece of equipment or the name of the
manufacturer.  I'm inclined to believe the former.

Can anyone give me information on where to find parts, or at least
help me determine who the manufacturer really is?  Is there a
standard source I can refer people to when they ask me questions
like this?

Sarah Talley
Utah State Archives and Records Service

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 28, 1997