Subject: Processing radiograph

Processing radiograph

From: Noelle Ocon <nocon<-a>
Date: Thursday, August 14, 1997
Currently, at the North Carolina Museum of Art, we are using a
wet-processing method with our Industrex AA 400 radiograph film.
The darkroom we use now has no drainage and inadequate water supply.
Therefore, we would like to explore methods other conservation labs
use, i.e. polaroid or other developing processes, and the pros and
cons of these methods.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated,

Noelle Ocon
Assistant Conservator of Paintings

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 19, 1997