Subject: Plastic films

Plastic films

From: Jeanne Eichelberger <jeichelb<-a>
Date: Monday, August 11, 1997
Regarding Sally Shelton's message on behalf of Jerry, who is
concerned about the properties of commercial plastic wrap such as
Saran wrap, I too would be interested in information on this
question, and I imagine I'm not alone.  How about putting this
information on this list, or else, Sally, would you be willing to
summarize it?  It is indeed a losing battle trying to get such
information out of manufacturers, who are determined to guard their
"secret formulas" or whatever.  (Like I'm about to set up a rival
operation???)  I'm sure a number of us would like to know more about
this.

Jeanne Eichelberger
State University of New York at Binghamton

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 14, 1997