Subject: Plastic films

Plastic films

From: Jerry Shiner <keepsafe<-a>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 1997
Sally Shelton <libsdnhm<-a t->class< . >org> on behalf of
<jerry_bode<-a t->wcr< . >ucsd< . >edu> writes

>I am going crazy trying to find out physical and chemical
>properties of commercial plastic wraps.  No one seems to know.
>Steve had a nice handout that showed water and gas
>permeabilities of various wraps, but I would like a more
>extensive listing if one exists.

Keepsafe Systems would be interested in stocking such a film.  If
anyone has a list of requirements, (ie. size, transmission
characteristics, thickness, strength, etc.), please contact us.

Should the demand (and the plastic material) exist, we could order a
large quantity with the needed characteristics, and sell to the
perplexed.

Jerry Shiner
Forever Yours Bridal Gown Preservation
& Keepsafe Systems Inc.