Subject: Hygrothermographs

Hygrothermographs

From: Andrew Hart <ashart<-a>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 1997
UNC-Chapel Hill is about to purchase several more hygrothermographs.
We are interested in comments and recommendations for specific
brands and models.  Models that hold calibration well are of
particular interest (a problem with some of the machines we already
own).

We are looking specifically for hygrothermographs recording on paper
(we use drums now but would consider the disk type if strongly
recommended) rather than dataloggers.  Comments and recommendations
will be appreciated.

Andrew Hart, Preservation Librarian

                  Distributed: Friday, August 8, 1997