Subject: Protective enclosures for transporting large documents

Protective enclosures for transporting large documents

From: Francine Gauthier <ccq<-a>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 1997
We are searching for interesting designs to submit to our Archives
clientele and would profit immensely of your experimentations in
that matter.  The enclosures should be able to transport almost
vertically but firmly and safely, from storage or treatment area to
consultation room one or several documents to be rolled through
sometimes slim door entries... Please, if possible, send visual
description via our fax number : 418-646-5419 and textual to this
e-mail address.  I plan to put them together and provide each one of
the responder or anybody who ask with a copy of the ensemble.  Thank
you in advance,

Francine Gauthier

                  Distributed: Friday, August 8, 1997