Subject: Fume hood available

Fume hood available

From: Gill Comerford <g.comerford<-a>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 1997
A fume extraction company contacted me recently to ask if there was
any use for a surplus fume cupboard within the Museum. It was bought
for the Glasgow museums, but changes in requirement mean that it is
surplus. The cupboard is new and has not been used. It is large, in
the order of 4m long with a section to wheel a trolley into. It was
intended to be used for work on Dolphins. The building company that
bought it are open to offers. It cost 15000 pounds. If you think
that it may be of use or you know of an organisation that may have a
use for it and you need further details, please send me a message
for I'm sure that almost any offer will be accepted. Regards

Gill Comerford
Conservation Scientist
Conservation Unit
Palaeontology Department