Subject: Ledan

Ledan

From: Thanasis Velios <natuk<-a>
Date: Sunday, August 3, 1997
I have recently heard about a new material used for mosaic
restoration. It is called Ledan. I wonder if anyone has ever used
this material before or is capable of providing any information
about it. Thanks in advance.

    **** Moderator's comments:   A search through BCIN found 4
    articles (all in Italian) about treatments using
    Ledan TB1 (described in one abstract as hydraulic lime).
    See: BCIN Numbers: 160216 160244 172138 204661

Thanasis Velios
Conservator

                 Distributed: Wednesday, August 6, 1997