Subject: Roman city

Roman city

From: Antonio Cardoso <nop62245<-a>
Date: Friday, July 11, 1997
I am starting a work in the ruins of the roman city of Conimbriga,
here in Portugal. My team and I are trying to consolidate an entire
Villa inside the old city, that including the mosaics, the walls,
the Opus Signinum and the structures that surrounding the Villa. So
I would like to know if someone knows anything about epoxy resins
and mortars lime good for that applications, or can indicate me some
"web sites" or newsgroups that usually discuss this subjects. I
would also like to know if is there any studies about the
applications of ethyl silicates in conservation, in stone in
particularly.

Antonio cardoso

                  Distributed: Friday, August 1, 1997