Subject: Chinese book art

Chinese book art

From: Peng-Peng Wang <clive<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997
I am recently doing research on Chinese Book Art (including
evolution, techniques and conservation). I had a hard time finding
information of America's involvement in conservation of Asian works
of art on paper. I would like to make a comparison between current
practices in Taiwan, China and the ones in America or Europe. Could
anyone give me suggestions about this topic?

Also I am interested in the material history and analysis related to
Chinese book art, like paper, ink, paste, and etc. I will be
grateful to hear about related information. Thank you for your
attention,

Peng Peng Wang

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 24, 1997