Subject: UV filters

UV filters

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 24, 1997
I am looking for recommendations for uv protection for glass on
table cases. Unfortunately the cases are exposed to sunlight from a
skylight for some portion of the day so I want to coat the glass to
protect the materials without detracting from the viewing. Companies
or product recommendations would be appreciated.

Jeanne Drewes
Preservation Department
Milton S. Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins University