Subject: Ethafoam

Ethafoam

From: Alice Paterakis <agora<-a>
Date: Monday, July 21, 1997
We are looking for a grade of Ethafoam which is equivalent to
Plastazote LD45 (BXL Plastics Ltd. U.K.) or a grade of Ethafoam
which is suitable for the storage of metal objects. I would like to
write to the company (Dow Chemical?) which manufactures Ethafoam in
the U.S.A. for product information but I would also like the name
and address of a supplier in the U.S.A. which sells small quantities
of Ethafoam (e.g. 20 sheets 1 x 2 m). Could anyone help us out with
this?

Alice Paterakis
Agora Excavations
American School of Classical Studies, Athens,
Souidias 54, GR 106 76, Athens, Greece
Fax +30 1 331 0964

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 23, 1997