Subject: Library disaster videos

Library disaster videos

From: Gary Saretzky <saretzky<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997
Peter D. Verheyen <pdverhey<-a t->dreamscape< . >com> writes

>I'm in the process of putting together the curriculum for a
>"disaster" preparedness workshop and simulation (library setting)
>and was wondering whether anyone knew of any videos which might
>exist on the subject.

I have used the BiblioPrep video, "Library and Archival
Disaster-Preparedness and Recovery" (1986) to good effect in
workshops I've taught.  There are some problems with it that should
be explained by the instructor.

Gary D. Saretzky
Coordinator, Public History Internship Program
Rutgers University and Archivist, Monmouth County
New Jersey

                   Distributed: Friday, July 18, 1997