Subject: Compact shelving

Compact shelving

From: Geert Maas <g.maas<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 1997
I am looking for information on compact shelving. Is there any rule
of thumb available regarding ventilation problems in moveable
shelving? Should one keep a specified open space between units to
allow for circulation? Although there seems to be a general
understanding that problems might arise, I have been unable to
locate written info about this.

Geert Maas
Co-ordinator Conservation
+31 30 253 6584/6562